Monday, February 11, 2008

Pains of the Day After

Finally the end has come to a very long Monday. I must have walked too far and too long at Ayuttaya yesterday because all day long my knees and ankles have been hurting. Tonight I will take it easy and go to bed early too. But if I stay up too late with the lights on my roommate screams at me. He also doesn't like for me to have the air conditioner on and he screams about that too. Sometimes I think he just screams to be noticed. My roommate is a house gecko and as roommates go, I guess he's pretty easy to get along with (I guess he's a he, but I'm not checking). I got some pretty good pictures of him in the bathroom last week and added them to the blog. Usually he scurries off before I can get the camera ready. This time I was lucky. So, I will call it a day and get to bed early tonight. Don't want to be screamed at again!

No comments: